Burning a tire to the point it pops

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
mr_exon
Burning a tire to the point it pops

I made this for a fell'o "youtube" member that ask me to do a burn out, I told him I would blow a tire up instead, couse any one can blow smoke! ;)

mr_exon
Re: Burning a tire to the point it pops

It is now over a dayz past, the rubber is still soft on that blown tire, you can put your finger right through it.burnt_rubber.jpg

I just Re-laced my first spoked wheel! and it was trued by spinning it in my hand

andrew
andrew's picture

I had to laugh when it popped at the end. I see some sort of balance between fun and practicality. I feel I've crossed the line with my duel etek machine, but now I feel better knowing that I'm at least not using it to pop tires.

---
Avatar taken from http://www.electricmotorbike.org/
Anyone got one they want to sell?
My KZ750 Project: here

[url=/forum-topic/motorcycles-and-large-scooters/587-my-kz750-electric-motorcycle-project]KZ750 Motorcycle Conversion[/url]
[url=/forum-topic/motorcycles-and-large-scooters/588-fixing-my-chinese-scooter]900 watt scooter[/url]
Pic from http://www.electri

mr_exon

some kid on you tube wanted me to burn my tire..
I have a new one as of right now, the tire was already bald so it only took as you all saw 1.5 min to cut it.

I realy ment for it to blow up, but I thought I had enuff rubber to make it at least to 2 min....

I just Re-laced my first spoked wheel! and it was trued by spinning it in my hand

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage