Unconventional aspects of this conversion:
● Horizontally opposed eteks wired in parallel
○ Coupling shaft drives sprocket
● Chain tensioner
● Batteries mounted horizontally opposed
○ Easy to access terminals
● Clutch cable routed to switch that deactivates main SW200 contactor.
○ Great safety feature to de-energize the bike very quickly.
● Fiberglass support for batteries, attached to frame w/fiberglass molded around frame tubes
○ Very simple and lightweight.
● Series/parallel switching of the batteries done with high-power Anderson connectors.
○ Switched in parallel for charging with one 12v smart charger.
○ Can charge from a car alternator w/jumper cables.
● All of the component are mounted by bolting to frame.
○ No drilling/welding was done to frame as existing mounting holes were used.
○ Can remove everything in a few hours.