Has anyone been able to get to the home page of http://visforvoltage.com lately, There use to be a message there something like: http:visforvoltage.com is down and in the process of sanitizing and upgrading the site due to an attack by hackers. Go to the temporary site http://visforvoltage.org for updates
The connection has timed out
The server at www.visforvoltage.com is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Google has a warning about going to the site:
Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
You can learn more about harmful web content and how to protect your computer at StopBadware.org.
* Return to the previous page and pick another result.
* Try another search to find what you're looking for.
Or you can continue to http://www.visforvoltage.com/ at your own risk.
Advisory provided by Google