Bob Lutz is an early investor in Current Motor Company

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture
Bob Lutz is an early investor in Current Motor Company

The full press release can be seen here: http://www.currentmotor.com/cmc-adds-ev-pioneer-bob-lutz-vc-guru-lauren-flanagan-to-leadership-team/

Bob Lutz is one of the biggest names in the car industry - he's had senior positions in all three of the US car makers and also at BMW. He's credited with being a key driving force behind bringing both the Dodge Viper and the Chevy Volt to market. Bob is not only investing but has taken an active role as the chair of our advisory board. He's also knowledgeable about EV bikes - he owns a VX-1 and he rode our bike last summer and will be taking delivery of his own Deluxe / C130 when the snow goes and the temperature rises. He was also gracious enough to stop by our Detroit Auto Show booth today - it's press day and we also had a chance to meet the new Governor of Michigan (Rick Snyder).

Good things are happening here at Current Motor Company in Ann Arbor. We're in the process of ramping up production for a busy 2011 and we're launching our Test Pilot program (see the next post from me!)

We will be at the Detroit Auto Show public event as well - so if you're in the area make sure you visit the "Michigan Hall" which is downstairs from the main floor. We'll be there - will you?

Johnny J
Johnny J's picture
Re: Bob Lutz is an early investor in Current Motor Company

Very good news John!

Best regards from Sweden

Johnny

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture
Re: Bob Lutz is an early investor in Current Motor Company

Thanks Johnny!

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage