How to enable Regen in an XM-3000 controller?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
GBMaker
How to enable Regen in an XM-3000 controller?

Hello, All.
Does anybody here know how to activate/enable the Regen feature in an XM-3000 controller?
USATracy apparently had instructions on how to do this on his website, but that's disappeared.
- George

GBMaker
Re: How to enable Regen in an XM-3000 controller?

Update:
I emailed Mountain Chen on this, and his emailed reply was that any pre-2010 controller would not have regen capability.
Only controllers made from 2010 onward do, and the wiring harness is exactly identical.
So, I've opened yet another tech ticket with Green Bike Mfg. asking if they have a new controller I could buy from them, but have them install before my XM-3000 is shipped to me.
- George

The most interesting phrase in history is not, "Eureka!", but rather, "That's funny...."

GBMaker
Re: How to enable Regen in an XM-3000 controller?

Another update:
Green Bike Mfg. in Fontana had originally told me that they had the XM-3000 in stock, but they don't. They just never took down the ad.
They did refund my money promptly, and I asked that they delete the ad. Maybe they will, maybe they won't.
In the meantime, the Internet is rife with sites advertising the XM-3000, most of them at $2500-$3000. At that price, it's just not worth it to pursue.

The most interesting phrase in history is not, "Eureka!", but rather, "That's funny...."

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage