Sinopoly Battery Limited

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
sinopoly.david
Sinopoly Battery Limited

I am David Zhao from Sinopoly Battery Limited (Sinopoly).

Sinopoly costed HK$2.75 billion to purchase Thunder Sky Battery Limited in 25th May, 2010.

Regarding the Announcements, please visit the vents "Dec 2009, The Company entered into a letter of intent to purchase a lithium battery project for HK$2.75 billion" and "May 2010, The Acquisition in relation to the lithium battery project is completed" of following link,
http://www.sinopolybattery.com/html/about_investor.php

The Board is pleased to announce that with effect from 14 April 2011, the English name of the Company has been changed from “Thunder Sky Battery Limited” to “Sinopoly Battery Limited”.

Winston Battery served as a subcontractor for Sinopoly to manufacture lithium iron battery. So Winston can not sell battery without Sinopoly’s authorization. But Winston still sells LiFePO4 battery. As this action has deeply infringed on our company's related benefit, Sinopoly prosecuted Winston and recommend all the customers to stop purchasing Winston battery. Now Thunder Sky is just one of Sinopoly’s brand names.

Regarding Sinopoly Company presentation and more introduction, please visit our web site.
Quick link
http://www.sinopolybattery.com/html/about_profile.php

I am engaged in this field for more than 5 years. My customers are all over the worlds.
My Business Aim is: cooperate sincerely, manufacture meticulously, improve continually and blaze new trails constantly. So I will try all my best to serve you with my great passion and perfect skill.

Sinopoly continually improves the technology, production facilities, production method, productivity, product performance, after service etc.

Sinopoly has 2 production bases in current stage. One is in Liaoyuan city, Jilin Province (Northeast of China). Another is in Tianjin city. We are also planning to establish other 2 production bases in future.

We have 2 R&D centers. One is in Shanghai, another is in Tianjin.

Before November 2011, our productive capacity was 700 million Ah per year. Our goal is,
Year 2012, 0.2 billion Ah per year
Year 2013, 1.5 billion Ah per year
Year 2015, 2 billion Ah per year

Sinopoly LiFePO4 battery is with many perfect advantages including absolute safety, 100% A-class quality, lower internal resistance, stable performance, long cycle life, good discharge performance in low temperature (more than 90% efficiency at -20℃), high consistency etc.

Now our LiFePO4 battery models include
10/15/20/40/60/90/100/180/200/260/300/400/700/1000Ah.
10/15/20Ah cells are lithium polymer, will start producing in 2012. 40Ah to 1000Ah are prismatic.
Now, we provide all our products with Black Color.

In the same time, we are updating our website, brochure, product specifications etc.

Safety Test Video
http://www.sinopolybattery.com/html/products_testings.php
Including: Gun shot, Short Circuit, Burning in the fire, High Temperature at 85℃, Drop, Extrusion, Penetration, Vibration

Compare to other EV batteries, we offer:
High energy density ~116 wh/kg
Extended life cycling >3000 times (80% DOD)
Impressive quick charge 20 minutes
Excellent safety performance Never explode from short circuits or overheating
Wide usable range 40AH – 10000AH

If you have interest in our company products or any questions, please feel free to contact with me. I’d like to send you our company presentation, battery test reports, CE Certificate and other certificates.

Best Regards
David Zhao
Sales Manager
Tel: +86 755 8627 1913 | Fax: +86 755 8627 1909
Email: jzhao [at] sinopolybattery.com | sinopoly.david [at] gmail.com

Sinopoly Battery Limited
Hong Kong Head Office: Rooms 901-905, 9th Floor, China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Shenzhen Office: Room 1001, 10th Floor, Coastal Building (East Block), 15 Haide Road 3, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, P.R.C.
Jilin Factory: Youyi Industrial District, Jilin Liaoyuan Economic Development Area Tianjin Factory: Hangu Jinbin Technology Innovation District, Tianjin
Web: http://www.sinopolybattery.com (SEHK: 729)

sangesf
Re: Sinopoly Battery Limited

I'll take a sample of the 60Ah battery to test against a TS, a GBS and a YESA cell of the same AH and I will give a third person (honest) perspective of what the test reveals..
If you really want them tested by an outside (objective) entity... I'm the one to do it!

sinopoly.david

I'll take a sample of the 60Ah battery to test against a TS, a GBS and a YESA cell of the same AH and I will give a third person (honest) perspective of what the test reveals..
If you really want them tested by an outside (objective) entity... I'm the one to do it!

Hello Sir, It is fair and just if you can test and tell your friends the test resault. Welcome to contact with me.

Thanks

sinopoly.david

Sorry Wide usable range should be 40AH – 1000AH

Additional info,
Now, all of our battery color is Black. Except 60Ah is Green.
We have CE and UN38.3 certificates.

sangesf

My address is..
26 Springdale Avenue
Lake Worth, FL 33467
USA

Let me know when you ship out the sample for me to test..

I will post test data here and a few other sites..

sinopoly.david

My address is..
26 Springdale Avenue
Lake Worth, FL 33467
USA

Hello sir, maybe you misunderstand me.
1. You'd better purchase the test sample from us first
2. Please send email or add my Skype to contact with me
3. I even don't know your name, company name, web and your business scope.

sangesf

Oh... You want me to PAY for a sample to show/give out the test data to others, for your benefit?
LOL...
Not going to happen...
I've never paid someone to test an item for them.
I'm guessing where you're from it's different...

Never mind then...

For those wanting quality cells, I sell NMC cells that are a third the weight of LiFePo, with same cycle longevity at the same C-Rate as the OPs Cells.
(At probably a better price point too).

My address is..
26 Springdale Avenue
Lake Worth, FL 33467
USA

Hello sir, maybe you misunderstand me.
1. You'd better purchase the test sample from us first
2. Please send email or add my Skype to contact with me
3. I even don't know your name, company name, web and your business scope.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage