New Vectrix models for sale

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
myvectrix2008
myvectrix2008's picture
New Vectrix models for sale

I haven't seen this posted elsewhere so thought I'd share. I came across a new Vectrix site via a Google search advertising what looks to be the existing VX-1 along with the VX-2 and VT-1 (no sign of the VX-3) but with newer battery packs. I thought with the auctioned off parts from the original Vectrix a few years ago meant that us owners could have a decent spares parts supply, but no further sales of new fully assembled units were available.

The range and battery pack figures for these look impressive against the original Ni-MH and even the later Li-ion models. I think the original model claimed 68 miles at a constant 25mph, with a supposed real world range of 30-50 miles. The owners manual I have differs somewhat in that at a constant 60mph range is reduced to 20 miles - and that's with a new battery pack!

5.3kWh - 66mi
8kWh - 100mi
10kWh - 131mi
13kWh - 164mi
16kWh - 193mi

No idea on pricing or availability but I think keeping the Vectrix brand alive is definitely a good thing.

Bikemad
Bikemad's picture
Re: New Vectrix models for sale

No idea on pricing or availability but I think keeping the Vectrix brand alive is definitely a good thing.

The VX-1 ranges from €8,250.00 – €13,284.00

The VX-2 ranges from €4,900.00 – €5,880.00

The VT-1 isn't due to be released until 2018

It looks like vectrixparts.com (Vectrix sp. z o.o.) are still selling Vectrix scooters and spares, but under another name (vectrix-scooters.com).

Matteo needs to update the Polish Wikipedia entry for Vectrix which currently states, "Vectrix - the name of no longer existing, plant and brand of scooters produced by them".

The English Wikipedia entry for Vectrix is also in need of an update.

Alan

israndy
israndy's picture
Re: New Vectrix models for sale

Favorite item on the website:

Supercharging
2 h to full battery

-Randy

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76