2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gman
Gman's picture
Problems at ZENN and EEStor?

Problems at ZENN and EEStor?

Posted Aug 23rd 2007 12:09PM by Jeremy Korzeniewski
Filed under: EV/Plug-in, AutoblogGreen Exclusive, ZENN

Recently, I've noticed that we've had a few comments regarding the lack of announcements coming from ZENN Motors and EEStor regarding when we might see an actual product using their new energy storage technology. In fact, it was even mentioned by one person who visited a ZENN dealership that he was told that there were problems regarding the technology. It was said that if the product ever does become available, it would not have nearly the specifications that were originally quoted. So, I decided to contact ZENN regarding these rumors. Here is the reply that I got:

Dear Mr. Korzeniewski,

Thank you for your interest.

We continue to say that we are expecting to receive the technology at the end of the year. EEStor has reached all their benchmarks so far. That is about all I can say.

Again, thank you for your interest and if I can be of further assistance, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

So, what does all of this mean? Either the aforementioned dealer was given misinformation, or ZENN isn't being completely forthcoming. Let's just keep on the lookout for any information about EEStor and ZENN for now, and hope that all is on track. I'll follow up with ZENN shortly. Stay tuned.

Rean More >>>>>>

jdh2550_1
jdh2550_1's picture
Re: Problems at ZENN and EEStor?

It seems EEStor is hitting delays: http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9770849-7.html?tag=blog.2

Bummer!

John H. Founder of Current Motor Company - opinions on this site belong to me; not to my employer
Remember: " 'lectric for local. diesel for distance" - JTH, Amp Bros || "No Gas.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Persival
  • boomingheight
  • janet
  • Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57

Support V is for Voltage