I'm interested in this KLD Neue Scooter ! What say you ?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
EV_FanAtic
EV_FanAtic's picture
I'm interested in this KLD Neue Scooter ! What say you ?

what do you think of this one ? Design ? Price ? Please help me on my decision, coz you guys are Knowledgeable in this field, i'm just a newbie on electric power and an excited FanAtic . Paul C.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/363/4440/Motorcycle-Article/KLD-Neue-Electric-Scooter-First-Look.aspx

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: I'm interested in this KLD Neue Scooter ! What say you ?

Did you look at their web site? It includes this notice: "KLD/U.S. Scooter partnership on hold - Due to the overwhelming response to our Advanced Electric Motor System, we have had to focus our efforts to meet the demand of our initial markets in Asia Pacific. Therefore, the KLD U.S. Scooter Program is on hold until further notice. Any deposits paid will be returned. "

Also there's no indication they have a finished product, but instead technology (very interesting technology) that's in development.

EV_FanAtic
EV_FanAtic's picture
Re: I'm interested in this KLD Neue Scooter ! What say you ?

Thanks for your input Reikiman.. I see ! Wow and i thought this was already selling in the States, like the Brammo @ BestBuy. If this particular Scooter pushes thru with their R&D and puts it out on sale this Summer , i think a lot of Riders will buy these compared to the ones manufactured in China.

I also like their idea of having bigger 14" alloy wheels and their really smooth/simple/sleek design.I just switched my Dream of getting the Zero S to this Scooter , coz it looks like a really comfortable ride.Well guess i'm gonna just continue saving and wait for the time they have a finished product and put it out in the market. Paul C.

if it ain't Broke, don't Fix it..

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage