Links to Electric Vehicle Resources
Here's a few surplus suppliers:
For FETs and discrete electronic components:
If they don't have what you want, next option is:
A list of links to buy ebike kits.
- Lots of selection of kits and motors here.www.poweridestore.com
- weRelectrified.com sells Wilderness Energy kits and brushed motors.www.werelectrified.com/extramotor.html
- Rabbittool.com seems to sell hubs and other stuff.www.rabbittool.com/frames/frelcwhl.html
- Electricrider.com has Crystalyte Hubs, Kits, other partswww.electricrider.com/crystalyte/parts.htm
- ebikes of Canada carries a wide variety of Crystalyte hub motors, advanced batteries, and electronic accessorieswww.ebikes.ca/store.shtml
- Non hub motors that uses the derailer 4 gearingwww.cyclone-usa.com
- Store that sells both WE and Crystalyte hub motors (and parts)www.bernsonev.com
- Store that sells Go-Hub kit (and parts)www.largoscooters.com
- Here's non hub motors that uses the derrailier 4 gearinghttp://www.cyclone-usa.com/
- For another store that sells both WE and Crystalyte hub motors (and parts)https://www.bernsonev.com/index.php
- weRelectrified.com sells Wilderness Energy kits and brushed motors.http://www.werelectrified.com/extramotor.html
- Rabbittool.com seems to sell hubs and other stuff.http://www.rabbittool.com/frames/frelcwhl.html
- Electricrider.com has Crystalyte Hubs, Kits, other partshttp://www.electricrider.com/crystalyte/parts.htm
- ebikes of canada carries a wide variety of Crystalyte hub motors, advanced batteries, and electronic accessorieshttp://www.ebikes.ca/store.shtml
Batteries and Battery packs for e-bikes.
This information is from our good friends at Endless Sphere Technology Forums
On my main web site I've been collecting similar resources for several years.
Electric Vehicle Associations
Electric Vehicle Discussions
Electric Vehicle News
Electric Vehicle Parts
Electric Vehicle Racing
Electronics Parts Sales
Lithium Polymer battery
Nickel Metal Battery
Awesome list! Just have a few to add:
Go to "EV Resources" Tab at top and scroll to links.
EV Components Suppliers:
http://www.evsource.com (great place for the Zilla, and powercheq regs)
http://www.thunderstruck-ev.com (Great company to deal with & great prices!)
I found the people at thunderstruck-ev, and electricvehiclesusa very knowledgeable and helpful.
http://www.digikey.com (sometimes have super prices for B&B batts)
http://www.remybattery.com/ (Good place to find Exide Orbital 34XCD)
http://www.batterystore.com (Good place for SAFT NiMH/NiCad cells)
http://www.zbattery.com (Offered really low shipping for large battery order for me)
(lots of others too I don't care to look up)
Old useful stuff:
http://derek.jones.name/my_lectra.html (Great diary from a Lectra owner)
http://www.electricmotorbike.org/ (very useful range simulator, helps get an idea of how much certain aspects effect range)
Last but not least an EV calculator.
- Two Cents Per Mile- portal to resources about Electric Vehicles, and website for the book "Two Cents Per Mile" by Nevres Cefo