Need factory ET LiPo Pack Charger or info on "little black box" attached thereto?

No replies
rossasaurus
rossasaurus's picture

Well, I went and plugged my EVT LiPo charger into one of the L-A scoots a while back, and smoked the cable and perhaps the little black box(LBB) attached to one of the otherwise standard type 'Blue' Meanwell chargers.
Does anyone have a line on a replacement EVT LiPo charger(with the LBB), or some insights as to what the LBB did?
I don't see any evidence of BMS other than this little box, and that only has a few wires, so not per-cell, perhaps per sub-pack...PMS? ~:O
Maybe the BMS is inside the pack housing and this was just a voltage limiter or thermal switch setup??? hmm

In short, standard 5-pin EVT charge connector leading back to standard Meanwell except for the little 1"x2"barnacle screwed on the side; output of charger into the LBB. My wires all in melted, tangled mass now :(

Insights, Wiring diagrams, schematics, charger, any/all would be welcome.

Thanks,
Rosso
<><><>

These chargers Meanwell, but your batteries are gonna burn anyways...

Transport Revolutions: Moving People and Freight Without Oil
The Crash Course: The Unsustainable Future Of Our Economy, Energy, And Environment
Build Your Own Electric Vehicle You need this book if you want to build your own EV
Revenge of the Electric Car The electric car is not only back from the dead, it's inevitable
Transportation in a Climate-Constrained World
V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike

Who's new

• Trabant 601E
  • aboudie19
  • Myus
  • vikram_ram
  • শোভন শ্যাম শ্যাম
Customize This