Bionx Console Reset

3 replies [Last post]
lblbny212

Hello,
I was trying to turn on the backlit on my console, i pressed chrono and A+; then tried to increase it by pressing it again, and something funky (awful!! ) has happened. Everything on the console is displayed.....ie, 8888888 in every area where a numbered option would be. for example, if i were on level 4, a 4 would show in that area....but instead, 8 is showing. the lock icon is on; the bike icon is on; the A and G icons are on. everything is on. and none of the buttons work. I can turn the system on but not off. after some time, it just goes off. and when i turn it back on, still the same. is there some way to reset this?

Thanks so much!
Lisa

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
kilowhat
Re: Bionx Console Reset

Pressing chrono and A+ is the code for contrast increase. Try pressing chrono and G- to decrease the contrast.
- kilowhat

kilowhat

alan in tempe

[delete: delayed posting led to duplicate message]

alan in tempe

The backlit display is toggled on and off by pressing and holding the power button. Takes a few seconds, and will not turn off the unit.

-- Alan

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Motenergy ME-0907 Brushless DC Permanent Magnet Motor 3-Phase Permanent Magnet Brushless Motor equivalent to the ETEK
Customize This