Erider VK2008 60v Li = circuit breaker CHINT DZ47-60 C60

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
franzellin
Erider VK2008 60v Li = circuit breaker CHINT DZ47-60 C60

After 16.000 km and always the same batteries , I noticed that sometimes my circuit breaker opens

I looked in the forum and also the technical specification of this circuit breaker and I need a little help to understand

The scooter has 69 volts when charged , the controller is now an 80A, the frequent opening of the CB is after charge, I find the circuit opened in the morning, I close it again and works till the next second or third day after a new charging

sometimes, once a month, at low speed during acceleration, at once opens, I close it and works perfectly again

My sensation is that the breaker was calculated for the 60V plomb battery and the original 60A controller, but I read that also the 5KW maschines use the DZ47-60 C60
It is logical to use the cheapest AC circuit breaker if exists, instead of an expensive DC
The specifications say that the circuit can support 4000A at 60A and 400V it means that is not a question of battery or controller, but probably more a question of a possible short circuit or thermal problem or a problem in the circuit breaker self

Could somebody give me please a few ideas where the problem could be?

thanks - renato

The question is, that following the

MEroller
MEroller's picture
Re: Erider VK2008 60v Li = circuit breaker CHINT DZ47-60 C60

Mechanical circuit brakers tend to age, particularly if used often to shut off the controller from the battery. When switching it on again a very high inrush current flows for a second or two while extremely large capacitors on the controller's input side are re-loaded, thus causing arcing and electro-thermal wear of the contacts in the circuit brakers. A replacement is probably necessary in your case, and maybe with a higher quality part from respected brands such as ABB.
I have a CHint DZ158-125 80A circuit braker in my 5(8)kW ride.

My rides:
2017 Zero S ZF6.5 11kW, erider Thunder 5kW

franzellin
Re: Erider VK2008 60v Li = circuit breaker CHINT DZ47-60 C60

thanks-renato

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Persival
  • boomingheight
  • janet
  • Bengun