vectrix parts for sale

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seiermann
vectrix parts for sale

Hi all,
As a result of my last experience with a former vectrix worker I decided to end the Vectrix adventure and buy the BMW C-Evolution.
I'm going to dissasemble the vectrix in one week and sell all parts of it.
If you are interested in parts (or in the whole scooter) pls. send me a PM, I will ship the parts worldwide except the battery or cells of it, this would only be possible within europe.
the scooter is a Li 30Ah, electric green, with Givi Box and summer and winter windshield. the MC, the charger and the battery has been changed 2,5 years ago and all works fine except the battery that provides only a range of 40km in summer. Now, at 15 degree celsius it's only 25km but with the first 14km at about 80-90 km/h. The scooter has 14000km at the clock, has new michelin tyres, new brake pads, new gearbox oil and no technical defects. it's situated in Germany.
further I sell my peak USB-canbus adapter, optical decoupled with extension cord, price 230€ plus shipping.
Greets
simon

Seiermann
Re: vectrix parts for sale

Sorry, I forgot: It's a 2010 model.

MEroller
MEroller's picture

...I decided to end the Vectrix adventure and buy the BMW C-Evolution.
... Now, at 15 degree celsius it's only 25km but with the first 14km at about 80-90 km/h.

Now DOES C-Evolution have a battery heating on board or not? Otherwise your joy in riding it with 15°C (or even less, there are air ducts through the middle of the battery...) will also be greatly reduced from what BMW promisses. Even a C-Evolution cannot beat the physics of battery chemistry, and I have to date found no evidence that BMW ever thought of HEATING the battery, they are only worried about cooling it...

My rides:
2017 Zero S ZF6.5 11kW, erider Thunder 5kW

R
R's picture

This is how the vectrix owners will end, with a C-evolution. You won't regret this choice. Let us know how it performs and share some pictures of your new, superb electric scooter.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage