european BLDC controller seller

2 replies [Last post]
jumpjack

I need a 60V/5000W controller but I can't find any european seller, any help?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
MEroller
MEroller's picture
Re: european BLDC controller seller

I have a slightly used Kelly KBL72201 sitting around jobless. It will run at 60V too, and can easily ouput 5000W (electrical). But it might be just a bit sluggish from standstill, depending on what kind of motor you intend to use it on.
Where in Europe are you? My Kelly currently resides in Germany, in a doner bike for my Thunder. It had just 4500km on the clock when it's battery was destroyed by a faulty BMS...

My rides:
QvR vR one: a Swiss package of pure understatement - innocent and to some eyes (from some angles) exceedingly ugly looks, but with raw and hardly containable electron power up to real 95 to 100km/h! And a literally rock-hard suspension due to a carrying capacity of twice it's unladen weight... Now converted to more controllable and efficient brushless motor and vector-contoller.

E-Sprit Fury (basis is the Erider Thunder 5000) since May 03, 2011. Highly moded - but now in active retirement

Galaxtar
Re: european BLDC controller seller

Please somebody help me find a seller I can buy from or sell me the below:

Controller for Kollmorgen BLDC 24V 400W
I have a few stators so I need the the controller (#3 on the attached picture).

293504-the_24v_300w_bldc_kollmorgen_motor_with_integrated_controller_image_2.jpg

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

Build Your Own Electric Vehicle You need this book if you want to build your own EV
Bottled Lightning: Superbatteries, Electric Cars, and the New Lithium Economy Essential to understanding the economic importance of lithium batteries
Who Killed the Electric Car? Essential documentary explaining what happened the last time electric cars were killed

Who's new

• Giovanni Design...
  • joseb007
  • haji
  • thedudeisnotin
  • ebikeguru

Customize This