19 Cell Leaf Conversion Files

5 replies [Last post]
Sacko

I am about to complete the conversion to Leaf Cells, but I am unable to locate Laird HEX files for the Charger and Controller.

I have Scooter Diag installed etc and was hesitant using David Dugas firmware due to not using his software prior.

Does anyone have the LEAF files?

Failing that I am going to have to look at using the DavidDugas files.

First step is to DL Vectrix Diagnostic, this is the only version I could see;

http://service.vectrixparts.com/topics/5-vectrix-diagnostic-application/

This the latest/most suitable version?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
julie78787
Re: 19 Cell Leaf Conversion Files

I'm getting ready to pay a local EV bike shop to do the "EV Battery Center" Leaf battery conversion. Is there a complete set of instructions, including BMS and charger part numbers, that are idiot-proof? The labor quote I got was outrageous and I'm hoping to keep the labor part of the conversion to something reasonable.

And for those of y'all who wonder who I am, I used to post as "tallgirl", but I can't find my old password.

Sacko

I have completed my 19 cell conversion, and it is an incredible conversion.

Like others, I do not run a BMS.

The conversion is well documented on Youtube (Ben Nelson) and very straight forward.

flexy

Here's a link to the 18 cell charger file https://www.dropbox.com/s/rb2lx9slvwxa5yp/Leaf19-38.zip?dl=0
Best of luck.

boeingpilot

PM me... I have the files archived

Sacko

All sorted.

Many thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

How to Live Well Without Owning a Car Save Money, Breathe Easier, and Get More Mileage Out of Life
High Voltage: The Fast Track to Plug In the Auto Industry A behind-the-scenes look at the robustly competitive race to dominate the market for electric cars.
Revenge of the Electric Car The electric car is not only back from the dead, it's inevitable

Who's new

• gadGETman89
  • iserverdiscount
  • mcent
  • vwir
  • Monstarr
Customize This