Help repairing GIO hub motor freewheel sprocket

1 reply [Last post]
carlos1984

Hi guy unfortunately someone stole my last project which I mentioned in one of the threads. It was a Baja BE500 they came in my backyard while I was away and took it. I had the batteries out of it soI figured I would look for another bike and put the batteries into it.

I bought a GIO for 60 of a local site but my problem is that the freewheel on the hub motor is broken. The sprocket is there but the internal mechanism and bearings are gone. I am wondering where I can get a replacement. I20170814_170802.jpg looked online and found some freewheels but I don't know if it will fit. I took some pictures of the part. There is writing on it "Xiong ying Ning Bo"The internal diameter is 37mm while the ones I seen online are mostly 34mm. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Carlos

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
carlos1984
Re: Help repairing GIO hub motor freewheel sprocket

Here is the other picture with the writing on it.
20170814_170912.jpg

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

Build Your Own Electric Vehicle You need this book if you want to build your own EV

Who's new

• Supershade
  • Red Cliffs Fami...
  • Chrisco1982
  • Ivan Duvent
  • michealmottiff

Customize This