What is this dealer trying to say?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
chas_stevenson
chas_stevenson's picture
What is this dealer trying to say?

I found this on a dealers site and was wondering what he/she was trying to say???

This product has not been well tested and may not be safe. Use at your own risk.
Satisfaction guarantee: If you are not satisfied with in the first two weeks of receiving the scooter, we can arrange for terms for a refund. For example you can sell the bike and get a refund on the difference.

How can you not test a product and then offer a "Satisfaction guarantee"?

Next, if someone would buy one of these scooters and sell it to me for $100.oo then get the remaining money back from the dealer, I'll buy one and sell it to them the same way so we can both get a scooter for $100.oo each. If I am reading their money back part of the "Satisfaction guarantee" section correctly.
What a deal!!!!

I think these dealers need to proof read their sites better.

Chas S.
Anyone else got a good one they want to share?

Alias
Re: What is this dealer trying to say?

This product has not been well tested and may not be safe. Use at your own risk.
Satisfaction guarantee: If you are not satisfied with in the first two weeks of receiving the scooter, we can arrange for terms for a refund. For example you can sell the bike and get a refund on the difference.

Exactly what you said Chas; how can you not test your product after you put it out on the market;
it's like your going against your own warrenty (if there even is one) and voiding it completely
Use at your own risk Lmao! Wow where has the business ethics gone???

I've got a good one; ever heard of shop owners actually causing problems to customer's vehicles just make income????

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Persival
  • boomingheight
  • janet
  • Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57

Support V is for Voltage