Post only visible when logged in?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
WimW
Post only visible when logged in?

Hi all,

I just posted a new topic on the large scooters forum, entitled "mod idea - what do you think". There were a couple of replies, then I wrote another reply. But that last one is only visible to me when I'm logged in, so that means the others can't see it either, right? I looked around for a solution, but I can't find it. Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks,

Wim

reikiman
reikiman's picture
Re: Post only visible when logged in?

I can't replicate what you say. I'm using a second web browser to go to V and can see your post just fine. The second web browser is not logged in. I'm talking about two separate web browsers not two windows of the same browser.

WimW

The problem seems to have disappeared now. I have no idea what went on. Can hardly have been because of caching, I'd say, since I logged out and in a couple of times to check this before posting. Anyway, all is fine now!

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture

That's happened to me before. I just figure the mods put me on some sort of post moderation where they have to accept it before it shows. My last post in Dealer Deals was like that - not visible when logged out for a while, then poof... here it is. ;)

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

chas_stevenson
chas_stevenson's picture

AF,

Just to let you and others know we do not Moderate post. I have never seen this but then I normally never log out. I will start logging out and checking to see if I can duplicate the problem.

Chas S.

Use code&quot;Solar22&quot; and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage