BL36 THROTTLE PROBLEM (?)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
torules2006
BL36 THROTTLE PROBLEM (?)

hi-just purchased a BL36 WE kit & having a problem. the motor doesnt turn. The controller box has steady solid red light & steadily blinking green,which according to the instructions indicate all connections correct but controller not receiving signal from throttle. also with batteries hooked up & controller box on,i disconnected the wire from throttle & controller & plugged it back in & the motor spins a second,this is with the throttle in the off position. does this sound like the throttle? any help will be appreciated.thanks

dogman
dogman's picture
Re: BL36 THROTTLE PROBLEM (?)

What little I know is only about the brushed stuff, but I do know it's pretty common for at least one of the components in a kit to be dead on arrival. For me it was chargers. Sounds like for you it's the throttle. Get em to send you a new one. Given the low price of the kit compared to other brands, I just learned to live with this. They are pretty good about getting you a new part that works.

Be the pack leader.
36 volt sla schwinn beach cruiser
36 volt lifepo4 mongoose mtb
24 volt sla + nicad EV Global

torules2006
Re: BL36 THROTTLE PROBLEM (?)

Thanks for your reply,D-Man! As you said they are good about getting out the parts. I called WE and they are actually sending me a new controller & a throttle along with a return tag to send back the old ones. Ill post the results in case someone has a similar problem and maybe help them. Thanks again-Tony

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage