Battery to Controller Connector

4 replies [Last post]
bikenut

connector2.jpg

Does anyone know where to get spare connectors? Have a spare lithium battery pack and want to set it up for my BL-36. Thx!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
JLGRAU
Re: Battery to Controller Connector

This connector is called an SAE "hemaphrodyte" Connector because it has male & female on each side ? Do an internet search on it or go over to a local Radio Shack. Make sure your getting the right size SAE connector. The other way is to buy a SAE connector
from Wilderness or their suppliers, but I suspect that you would
have to buy wiring with it.
jl

dogman
dogman's picture

Eletricscooterparts has a lengthener in thick guage wire that has that connector on the ends. Or best of all, switch to andersons for the whole bike.

Be the pack leader.
36 volt sla schwinn beach cruiser
36 volt lifepo4 mongoose mtb
24 volt sla + nicad EV Global

RussD

Check your local auto parts store.

bikenut

Thanks Everyone !!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Bottled Lightning: Superbatteries, Electric Cars, and the New Lithium Economy Essential to understanding the economic importance of lithium batteries
Motenergy ME-0907 Brushless DC Permanent Magnet Motor 3-Phase Permanent Magnet Brushless Motor equivalent to the ETEK
e-Moto G3 Volt Silicon Electric Scooter Commute and get around town on the G3 Volt Electric Scooter from E-Moto.
Customize This