wilderness kit with ecrazyman 72 volt controller.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
bigbirdlover2001
bigbirdlover2001's picture
wilderness kit with ecrazyman 72 volt controller.

Can anybody give me a color code printout on how to convert over to this controller? T think it's a shensen. I've seen several similar feeds here, but none that describe my particular dilemma, and I'm a total newbie to dc voltage, already fried the stock controller by moving the battery pack! (hooked the wires up backwards on one, DUH!) (head banging against wall) Also need to put in a switch before battery to controller to control spark, as charger doesn't like to charge with pack hooked up. There's not enough wires for the throttle, and I'm not sure what the heck the hall sensor plug does, mine doesn't have one. Plus the battery plug has three wires, not 2. I'll be converting to a 72 volt dewalt pack next year, but I need this going now! Major withdrawal...

whome
Re: wilderness kit with ecrazyman 72 volt controller.

It's not going to work as is. You have a brushless controller and either a BD - brushed motor or a new BL brushless motor without the hall sensors. If you have the BL, you could add in a sensorless mod, but that is going to require some fun soldering with tiny wires.

There are some mod cables for sale that will convert Wilderness throttles to work with Crystalite controllers , but I don't know what kind of plug you have on the ecrazyman controller.

What kind of batteries are you using?

Whome

bigbirdlover2001

I have the brushless motor, 36 volt sla's, the plugs on the ecrzyman are moot, as I dispacthed them, unable to find connectors locally. This town is an armpit for electronics, our Radioshack is a walk in closet. Hope there is a way to make this Baby work, I don't have time to order another! I don't have a problem with soldering, as long as I can see a pic of what I'm supposed to be doing. I once soldered a pigtail to a laptop with a destroyed in jack, it still works.

No Pain, No Pain!

whome

Well, you will still need to order the mod board from Knuckles, unless someone else stocks them. Check out this post and it will fill you in on what you have to do . . .

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5672&p=98891#p98891

Whome

bigbirdlover2001

Great connection, Thanks!

No Pain, No Pain!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• janet
  • Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07

Support V is for Voltage