"Sounds like a cross between a jet engine and food mixer from what i can hear"
This week is the TTXGP race and twitter is full of posts about it. I'll be doing my best to transcribe twitter traffic here.. the subject is one of the tweets.
The video gallery http://visforvoltage.org/ev-video-gallery has a few videos up.
Adrian G Stewart (Brammo) reported: 10 of the 14 starters in TTXGP practice made it around the demanding TT course,
TTXGP Practice | Team Agni Fastest: TTXGP practice started today. Team Agni posted the fastest lap: http://electricmotorcycleforum.com/boards/index.php?topic=413.0
Mission Motors unveiled: http://www.autobloggreen.com/2009/06/09/mission-motors-ttxgp-race-bike-unveiled
Skadamo repeats a rumor: "I heard MotoCsysz rider Mark Miller did not make a full lap at "
Skadamo posted more details: http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/ttxgp-practice-starts-iom/
Official race results from the first practice lap: http://blog.ttxgp.com/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=59&blogId=1
- Rob Barber (AGNI) 26m41.39 84.819 mph (Sulby 102Mph)
- Dan Kneen (ManTTX) 32m01.81 70.677 mph
- Chris Petty (Barefoot Motors) 33m35.09 67.405 mph
- Thomas Montano (Mission) 33m45.98 67.043 mph
- Thomas Schoenfelder (XXL) 34m07.44 66.341 mph
- Roy Richardson (Brammo) 35m47.76 63.242 mph
- Mark Buckley (Brammo) 35m52.11 63.114 mph
- Chris Heath (ElectroMotorSports) 36m26.47 62.122 mph
- George Spence (Kingston) 40m44.77 55.559 mph
- Paul Dobbs (HTBlauva) 41m53.00 54.050 mph
MP3 audio commentary: http://www.egrandprix.com/media/manx_radio_tt_jun_2009.mp3
David - thanks much for consolidating this and keeping us up to date.