leg covers - tucano urbano

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
clagros
leg covers - tucano urbano

I've been in Verona las week and I saw that most of scooters have a leg cover attached to the front of the bike.
tucano urbano
Checking the catalog in a shop, I couldn't find what model (there are a lot) that fits the Vectrix, but I know that should be one since TUCANO URBANO was the Vectrix's sponsor in Italy during 2007.
Does anyone know (probably one of our italian friends) what model of leg cover fits the Vec, and where can I buy it (international shipping to Israel)?
Thanks in advance,
Claudio

tom5007
Re: leg covers - tucano urbano

I've been in Verona las week and I saw that most of scooters have a leg cover attached to the front of the bike.
tucano urbano
Checking the catalog in a shop, I couldn't find what model (there are a lot) that fits the Vectrix, but I know that should be one since TUCANO URBANO was the Vectrix's sponsor in Italy during 2007.
Does anyone know (probably one of our italian friends) what model of leg cover fits the Vec, and where can I buy it (international shipping to Israel)?
Thanks in advance,
Claudio

I was lucky and got one from Vectrix when I bough the bike. There is a sticker on the leg cover:
TUCANO URBANO
Termoscud
R012N
5599/E/WS

Hope this helps to find the right model.

Could you do me a favor when contacting TUCAN to ask them about the inflatable stabilizers. Both of them have been punctured (I guess by cats) and I would love to buy new ones. Anyone have an idea where to get them?

Norman

Mik
Mik's picture
Re: leg covers - tucano urbano

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• janet
  • Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07

Support V is for Voltage