Batteries rewiring into buddy pair (with the black-box and no additional cables

1 reply [Last post]
leio

Finally I changed my batteries to a brand new B&B set.
I thanks everybody for all informartions I gathered.

So while changing the batt set I rewired them into 2P4S (Batteries are linked in parallele and the four pairs are connected in serial)

I had to remove one charging socket (no more needed as batts won't be able to be turned into 2x48V series)
->so I remove B+ and Bx connections on the BlackBox (which is white so I'll call it WB from now).
->the two more wires from the charging socket go to 0V and +48V of the original second serial off batts (B)

I rewired everything using original cables (especially the longs ones form relayB to batts).
Relays are connected together in parallel in the relaybox (below feet).
I used 6^2mm as often as possible bute I had to do somme parts with 2x4^2mm.

Everything can be seen here (in french but with many pictures

Nb: I finally kept Ax connection on the WBox.
2P4S.jpg
On this picture I still have originals batts

=D-----------born to be wired-------------C8

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
leio
Re: Batteries rewiring into buddy pair (with the black-box ...

Two more pictures with the mods on the relays. I changed a few things later (on the single/bottom picture) in order to double the 4^2mm wire of the +48V.

ModifRelais.jpg

RealisFin.jpg

=D-----------born to be wired-------------C8

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

Build Your Own Electric Vehicle You need this book if you want to build your own EV
How to Live Well Without Owning a Car Save Money, Breathe Easier, and Get More Mileage Out of Life
Who Killed the Electric Car? Essential documentary explaining what happened the last time electric cars were killed
V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike

Who's new

• haji
  • thedudeisnotin
  • ebikeguru
  • Bonnie Zhong
  • Tigen14

Customize This