Just perfect now1

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Buckeroo Bob
Buckeroo Bob's picture
Just perfect now1

I have to say that after a multitude of changes, fixes and tinkerings that have spanned 4 years, I finally have this little BladeZ the way I wanted it form the beginning. And, I have the forum to thank for it. It is now about 10% original, but isn't that what it's all about! I took it out for the first real test ride today and was blown away at the torque and acceleration...just what I wanted from this particular scooter. My big E(36)48 is faster and more refined for getting around, but this "Electrical Banana" is just for fun...and that it is. I can easily lift the front wheel and with a little practice feel like a kid again. But, I'll take it easy as I've seen some of the road rash you younger guys have experienced. These are the last pictures of this project I'll be posting...PROMISE!IMG_6226.jpgIMG_6227.jpg

Thanks again to all who helped!

chas_stevenson
chas_stevenson's picture
Re: Just perfect now1

Bob,

WOW that is ABSOLUTELY AWSOME !!!! icon_thumbs_up.gif

When do you plan to sell it to me?
O.K. you are building one for me?

bonk_bonk.gif O.K. O.K. I know it's yours.

Great Job Bob!

Chas S.
My Bicycle Pages

Buckeroo Bob
Buckeroo Bob's picture

I wasn't fishing for compliments, but thanks! It's funny, today I sold a couple of Suzuki FA50 moped style scooters I had restored to a fellow and his wife. But, while they were looking over the "stinky gassers", I showed them my just completed electric toy. The husband's eyes lit up and the wife immediately said, "No, no, NO!" I got a big laugh out of that...and sold the gassers! :D

Board Moderator
Board Moderator's picture

` ;)
Buckeroo Bob

These are the last pictures of this project I'll be posting...PROMISE!

Not yet, we don't see it in the Member Vehicles.

Regards,
Board Moderator

Moderators are community volunteers who help keep V is for Voltage Forums running smoothly, and provide forum support.

Cheers,
Board Moderator

JDELUNA

That really does look nice !!! I actually would like to get specs on that master piece of yours like motor, batteries, controller, gearing, top speed, etc. I also like to know more about the little storage case you have there. Shoot might as well show us your E48 too and specs on that :) Thanks for sharing. God Bless :)

Sturdly

Wow is right!

You have to post more pic's of the inner workings and definitely the specs.

Do steering dampeners come stock with these?

Board Moderator

` :)
Buckeroo Bob
Temporary until we get a better home for the V is for Voltage Community Photo Gallery, you can start your own Album. Fill it with anything you want to share.

Regards,
Board Moderator

Moderators are community volunteers who help keep V is for Voltage Forums running smoothly, and provide forum support.

Cheers,
Board Moderator

Board Moderator

` ;)
This post has been added to our new Building Small E-Scooters Collaborative Hand Books in our growing V is for Voltage Community Hand Books Library
Library.jpg

Regards,
Board Moderator

Cheers,
Board Moderator

Buckeroo Bob
Buckeroo Bob's picture

I registered and logged into the gallery/album section but can't see where one starts to add pictures. Am I overlooking something?

chas_stevenson
chas_stevenson's picture

Bob,

I added one of your pictures. You must add pictures in the sane box as you do for a post. If you edit your EV page you will see where I added the picture, additional pictures may be added in the same manner. Let me know if you have any other questions. Looking Good!!

Chas S.
My Bicycle Pages

Board Moderator

`
Bob,
I see you registered, I'm still learning how to use the V is for Voltage Community Photo Gallery, myself, don't have a clue. I'll spend some time trying to learn it latter tonight.
I was actually hoping one of our computer whiz members would step in and set it all up for us.

Regards,
Board Moderator

Moderators are your dedicated volunteer V Team members who help keep your V Forums running smoothly and provide you with Forum Support.

Cheers,
Board Moderator

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage