Well, it's going much slower than planned but with the job, kids and assorted home projects the eRex Project is still moving along. I've got the basic structure for mounting the swingarm tacked in place but I still have to do some heavy welding to get the mounts solid - given my current welding skills that is probably going to require alot of grinding and re-welding but that's how you learn.
Plans are still for a running test this Spring and then all the paint and body panels in the back around the battery tray and controller mounting. I've also got some great LED headlights and running lights to add once its complete. I just better get it complete before my son outgrows it and it has to sit and wait for the next kid to get big enough to drive it.
Here's some pix to show the current config/status.