Hall Sensor mounting

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Zapdos
Hall Sensor mounting

Been meaning to show this... This is how I went about replacing my hall sensors and the wiring to them. Also, I sleeved the wires through the hub for additional protection.

The sensor leads are soldering directly to the wires as they come from the factory. It is very difficult to repair these in the same fashion. It's also not good practice for the device leads to be unsupported anyway. This worked for me, plus a little superglue and heat shrink...

Snsr_mnt1.jpgSnsr_mnt2.jpg
Snsr_mnt3.jpgSNSR_ID.jpg

Original mounting for reference: NOT GOOD - Sensor leads are hanging in air and VERY difficult to solder without breaking.

hall_effect_sensors.jpg

Mountain chen
Re: Hall Sensor mounting

Been meaning to show this... This is how I went about replacing my hall sensors and the wiring to them. Also, I sleeved the wires through the hub for additional protection.

The sensor leads are soldering directly to the wires as they come from the factory. It is very difficult to repair these in the same fashion. It's also not good practice for the device leads to be unsupported anyway. This worked for me, plus a little superglue and heat shrink...

Snsr_mnt1.jpgSnsr_mnt2.jpg
Snsr_mnt3.jpgSNSR_ID.jpg

Original mounting for reference: NOT GOOD - Sensor leads are hanging in air and VERY difficult to solder without breaking.

hall_effect_sensors.jpg
------------

Thank you !

New shipment XM scooter are all dual set of hall sensor which could be easily replaced.no need to open the motor any more.
DSC00048.jpg

Hall sensors always the weakness parts for BLDC motor,any exporters here have some good recommendation to me ?

Use code"Solar22" and enjoy 12% off for all solar Kits.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage