Vectrix_Europe_Office

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mik
Mik's picture
Vectrix_Europe_Office

I see that someone has registered under the name Vectrix_Europe_Office !

Welcome!

mikemitbike
mikemitbike's picture
Re: Vectrix_Europe_Office

He used Wroclaw, Poland as his are (the european production-site) quite interestng.
Greetings Mike

marcopolo

Curious, he hasn't actually contributed any information. The underscores would appear to be an indication that this is not an offical contribution from Vectrix.

Perhaps, Piotr Stec of Wroclaw, Poland is a former Vectrix employee? Or then again, a Polish member of the RMC?

Witamm Piotr! Jak się Pani powodzi? Proszę wybaczyć mój słaby polski! Czy mowisz po angielsku? Please introduce yourself,( Jestem Marcopolo), we would all be interested to hear from you! Czesc!

marcopolo

marcopolo

Curiouser, and curiouser, said Alice.....I wonder if we will ever here from Poitr, or he will disappear like the rest of the tree-house fraternity?

marcopolo

Vectrix_Europe_...

Hi Everybody.
Yes, I work for Vectrix Europe. I was appointed as Dealer Sales Manager, to revive and develop distribution in Europe.
I’ll try post here regularly official Vectrix news and updates.
Our office is based in Wroclaw, Poland, next to production line. We are part of Vectrix International based in Hong Kong. Our division will produce Vectrix scooters for European market, where it will be distributed via net of independent dealers.
So yes, Vectrix is alive, and is going to be much stronger then ever.
Our new team is focused right now on reorganizing company and implementing quality standards to improve our products.
We will continue producing VX-1 NiMH, and we are working to improve it’s reliability.
Soon our product portfolio will include two more models with LiFePO4 battery. You can already see them on Vextrix US website.
What’s important for existing Vectrix owners in Europe we will continue aftersales service, warranty, parts supply etc via existing and new dealers.

If you have any questions or I can be helpful in some Vectrix related issue, don’t hesitate to contact me directly by mail or phone.

Piotr Stec
pstec [at] vectrixeurope.com
+48 510 167 338

Piotr Stec
Dealer Sales Manager
Vectrix Europe

marcopolo

I work for Vectrix Europe. I was appointed as Dealer Sales Manager, to revive and develop distribution in Europe. We are part of Vectrix International based in Hong Kong.Piotr Stec

Welcome Piotr, Thank you for your reply and explanation. We are relieved that you are indeed a genuine employee of GP Vectrix!

Please forgive my previous cynicism. But this forum has been subject to many less genuine posters claiming all sorts of bogus knowledge.

I appreciate that you are new to the position and I hope that you receive a suitable 'honeymoon' period, before all the complaints and criticism begins!

I wish you well in your endeavours and hope that you prosper.

Time will tell what the future holds for Vectrix, and I do not envy you in your position as the heir to so many unrealistic expectations.

What’s important for existing Vectrix owners in Europe we will continue aftersales service, warranty, parts supply etc via existing and new dealers

I'm sure that will be a relief to so many VE owners. But it might be really helpful if you could detail exactly what you mean by 'warranty'? Does this mean that GP VE will supply a warranty cover for pre-bankruptcy bikes? Or only the units you are currently marketing?

What is the position with the UK? Is the UK included as part of VE, or as a separate entity?

I'm sure these will just be the first of countless questions you will be asked, but V is for Voltage is an excellent forum to save time by publishing this information.

marcopolo

Vectrix_Europe_...

Thank you for warm welcome and wishes, it looks like I need it :)

Regarding warranty.
All bikes which are within warranty period (for most it means to be sold within last 24 months) are covered.
UK and all other countries in EU are now part of Vectrix Europe. Right now we have two dealers in Irealand, and one in UK, I'm working on expanindg dealernet europewide. In coming week, I'll try to update our website with contacts to all existing partners.

Piotr Stec
Dealer Sales Manager
Vectrix Europe

Aircon

Australia?

R
R's picture

Hello Piotr

It's really amazing to have you in this forum, welcome!.
We'll read your posts with great interest.

We will continue producing VX-1 NiMH, and we are working to improve it’s reliability.
Soon our product portfolio will include two more models with LiFePO4 battery.

It's quite shocking that Vectrix USA has erased the NIMH version from the web. Good to know to know that GP-VEU (GP vectrix Europe)will continue to produce VX-1 NiMH: If the production goes on, I really hope that vectrix will solve the NiMH problems: In Barcelona these batteries (all of them) only last 1/4 of the promised 80.000 km. The NIMH chemistry showed outstanding endurance, however the packs finally get permanent damage due to imbalance and lack of BMS.
In my opinion, Inside visforvoltage forum there's plenty of talented people who gently offered their time to keep our vectrixs alive. It may be a good idea to have somebody from Vectrix's technical division inside this forum: I'm sure we can help Vectrix to improve the NIMH system...
What about an upgrading kit for monitoring and BMS purposes?

And last but not least, the big question: Will it be possible to upgrade an old NIMH vectrix to Lithium?
thanks,
R

Domi422
Domi422's picture

At last a good news for the European market, we are (at least in France) having a lot of trouble in obtaining genuine parts from Vectrix official importer (Escini). My warranty cease in one month and I'm still waiting for parts ordered in march and july 2009 under warranty. Hope that this annouce won't be another whistle in the wind.

Le site des utilisateurs français (The French user's website) http://www.vectrix.fr/

yamez4u

Piotr, Can you comment on the availability/prices for the VX-1 Li+ and VX-3? I currently have a VX-1 and love it, but need the extra range.

Thanks

IFIMotors

Any one is interested in new Vectrix VX 1 that are in UK warehouse at a price of a dream.
Legally they are under warranty since they are brand new 2009 production not used, but warranty is Vectrix good luck I didn’t have any luck.

Nefasto

It is I, but unfortunately I am in Italy

Ric
Italy

marcopolo

It is I, but unfortunately I am in Italy

Alas, Piotr is silent! Once again the Vectrix trolls have crept away, now all is silent except the wailing of Vectrix owners with long dead and dying VX1's.

marcopolo

R
R's picture

Hi marco, nice to hear from you. How is your vectrix fleet doing?

Vectrix_Europe_...

Hi Marcopolo
I haven't post anything for long time, but i read the forum often.
If anybody needs contact me directly - my email is public pstec [at] vectrixeurope.com
I work for European division of Vectrix, but can forward inquires from other regions to right person.
Piotr

Piotr Stec
Dealer Sales Manager
Vectrix Europe

ofx210p

Hey Vectrix_Europe

The first thing you guys need to consider if you are still producing the VX-1 Nimh version is Lairds version of the charging firmware to protect the batteries from harm or maybe give the consumer the option of a longer battery life/longer charge times OR shorter battery life/ short charge times.

Second thing would be to make the MC1017 & MC1017 68mph version of the firmware have at least the same torque as the MC1014 version as coming from a motorcycle background the MC1017 can barely outpace a diesel !

Oh and considering how many people here have quite a lot of tech-knowlege, probably the last thing (or the first) would be to make a worldwide online parts/consumables/accessories shop available for people who have vectrixes but are not in the locale of a dealer (NZ ? for example has 5 vx-1's and no dealers).

Oh and on that basis, a price on some front brakepads, forkseals and stanchions if at all possible ?

Cheers

Chris (Auckland)

IFIMotors

To All Vectrix owners or anyone who is interested in a low price VX 1 2009 production 0 Km.
Please contact …. You will be surprised how cheap you can have a new one!!! Even as spare parts its worth it.
Tzahi Ziv
Tzahi [at] dzsystems.co.il
+972544345868

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage