PCAN USB Cable from GridConnect with special Vectrix discount

1 reply [Last post]
kingcharles
kingcharles's picture

I had a chat via Twitter DM with a GridConnect salesperson and they want to support the Vectrix community. Below you can read the transcript.

DM:

GridConnect
I can create a promo code for 10% off for all Vectrix owners in the forums. I know you would prob prefer more but thats the best I can offer
GridConnect
Ok, Coupon Code "VECTRIXCANBUS" will get you 10% off any Peak System CAN products on http://t.co/Uzp9z8H.
GridConnect
My only request is that you please share the offer on the boards, we would be happy to extend the discount to those people as well

Once you go EV, Gas is history!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Gedrod
Re: PCAN USB Cable from GridConnect with special Vectrix ...

Dang, I just bought one last week.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
The Electric Vehicle Conversion Handbook
Stick it to OPEC bumper stucker
How to Live Well Without Owning a Car Save Money, Breathe Easier, and Get More Mileage Out of Life
Reinventing the Automobile: Personal Urban Mobility for the 21st Century
V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike
Internal Combustion: How Corporations and Governments Addicted the World to Oil and Derailed the Alternatives

Who's new

• pfaudette
  • Mungosforge
  • CiteCycles
  • dhivagar
  • usgov
Customize This