Vectrix and Twizy

5 replies [Last post]
R
R's picture

Some curious pictures taken from a recharging station in Barcelona. My vectrix is parked next to a Renault Twizy
P1240860.JPG
P1240861.JPG

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
kingcharles
kingcharles's picture
Re: Vectrix and Twizy

That Twizy looks like fun!

Once you go EV, Gas is history!

CO2

For me it's only fun....because Renault don't have quality in this EV...to bad!

MEroller
MEroller's picture

CO2 wrote:

For me it's only fun....because Renault don't have quality in this EV...to bad!

??? Twizzy build quality is lightyears ahead of most Chinese electric two wheelers on the market! Vectrix may be en par though...

My (former...) ride: E-Sprit Fury (basis is the ZAP/Erider Thunder 5000) since May 03, 2011. Mods: Battery temp. gauge and battery heating (off the grid and off the battery), Kelly KEB72801X, reverse activated, luggage rack with topcase, HC Cycle Analyst, Emsiso BMS2405, 35mm² battery cables, now wrecked

Caruso
Caruso's picture

I love the look of the Twizy and it sounds like fun. But the cost and low top speed mean it doesn't suit my needs.

Looking forward to the Zoe though.

Domi422
Domi422's picture

The Twizy is another elctric vehicule with a toy look. It only carries 2 people with no lateral protection from wind or rain and is not free-way or highway able.
It's neither a bike or a car and is only eye catching.
What interested me in the Vectrix is that it looked like a maxi-scooter and could be used like a maxi-scooter and that's what I'm expecting fron an elctric car too.
I also long to test ride the Zoe in september, but the price (15000 €) and the rent (70€/month)asked for the batteries is about to make me flee.

Le site des utilisateurs français (The French user's website) http://www.vectrix.fr/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Customize This