ICM revision ICM2016_rv4

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
framuga
ICM revision ICM2016_rv4

Hi all. New firmware revision ICM, which increasingly looks less like the initial ICM1708. This box hanging on Team, and http://www.voltforum.cat/voltforum
In this review we have incorporated new features:
** "double selection Added odometer. Power ON motorcycle with left brake, shows how Amp / h at left odometer. If we turn ON, with the right brake mode displays carrousel Amp / h in Odometer right"
** "That stopped motorcycle Fixed bug in Certain versions of Charger / MC in the normal driving mode (without Amp / h mode)"
** "Revised data submission rate to Mc" This reduces the interference that shown in odometers, in some motorcycles this before blinking.
** "Revised sampling frequency of the data in odometer"
** "Fixed bug That jump warnings to activate, hi beam + flash + left brake light"
** "Fixed bug flashing warnings on reveverse"
Thank users for their valuable contributions to improve firmware Vectrix.
Enjoy it.

zeuz
Re: ICM revision ICM2016_rv4

Hola!

Here is my feedback:

; 30.08.2015. Added deactivation Cruise Control (CC) by pressing the horn (Horm). >>> CHECK
; 30.08.2015. Added identification of the firmware version FRA1505 (FRA ).>>> CHECK
; 30.08.2015. Removed flashes scoreboard beam and cut to change the type of lamp light. >>> NOT TESTED
; 30.08.2015. Now you can change the lamp long / short type without flashing LED light alerts. >>> NOT TESTED
; 30.08.2015. Enabling intermittent flows when reversing. >>> CHECK (1)
; 30.08.2015. Reduced activation time of the CC, while keeping the button pressed burst. >>> NOT TESTED
; 05.09.2015. Second pulse burst off CC. >>> NOT TESTED
; 05.09.2015. Stores the value of activation Cruise Control (CC). >>> NOT TESTED
; 05.09.2015. Accelerates, in the way Cruise Control (CC). >>> NOT TESTED
; 05.09.2015. When we are in Cruise Control (CC) mode accelerator is released and returns to the stored value activation Cruise Control (CC). >>> NOT TESTED
; 05.09.2015. Off the high beam burst button pressing. The button stops emitting bursts of high beam. Avoid glare by activating DC. >>> CHECK (2)
; 18.10.2015. Added Amp/h mode. If we turn ON the bike with the right brake ON, enters Amp/h mode. In the central odometer amps consumption time is displayed on the last charge cycle. It is reset when making new full load. ("AHd") >>> CHECK
; 01/11/2015 flashing indicator low beam, turning on CC. >>> CHECK (3)
; 01/11/2015 In the carousel Analyst (CA) mode cycle, also shows: ampere hours charged in the last load ("AHC") >>> CHECK
; 20/12/2015; Added to the carousel mode Amp / h sampling temperature MC ºCt in degrees Celsius. >>> CHECK
; 20/12/2015; Added to Carousel "Amp / h" mode, ratio of kilometers traveled per Ah delivered ("rAt × 10") >>> CHECK
; 01/19/2016; Changed odometer right on the left to display values >>> CHECK
; 01/25/2016; double selection Added odometer. Power ON motorcycle with left brake, shows how Amp / h at left odometer. If we turn ON, with the right brake mode displays Amp / h in Odometer right. >>> CHECK (4)
; 01/25/2016; Added to the carousel in the left odometer "trips". >>> CHECK
; 01/25/2016; Fixed bug that stopped motorcycle in certain versions of Charger / MC in normal driving mode (without Amp / h mode)
; 02/01/2016; Revised data submission rate to Mc
; 02/01/2016; Revised sampling frequency of the data in odometer
; 02/01/2016; Fixed bug that jump warnings to activate, hi beam + flash + left brake light >>> How to test it ?
; 02/03/2016; Fixed bug flashing warnings on reveverse >>> How to test it ?

(1)

The hazard lights light-up even when just doing parking maneuvers with your feet. Could it be activated only when using the throttle to reverse ?

(2)

When using the passing button, the high beam does not light-up, as indicated in the release notes, but the corresponding dashboard indicator does! This is confusing...

(3)

When standing still I tried to activate the CC function.
I can ear a BIP after pressing the passing button for a few seconds. What does it means ?
If I continue pressing it, I ear a second BIP. What does it means ?
After releasing the passing button, the low beam indicator does not starts to flash. This seems OK, because I'm standing still. Correct ?

When standing still, if I use the switch to change to high beam and then back to low beam, after pressing the passing button to activate the CC, the low beam indicator starts flashing. BUG ?

(4)

When using the "Amp / h" mode in the left display combined with the original firmware debug mode, there is a concurrence problem between both firmwares, making the carrousel's a bit jumpy.

Thank you for your work!

framuga

Hey Zeus, great reporting and feedback! First of all thank you very much for helping improvement.
I'll indicate on your observations.
(1) Yes. Make emergency lights flash even when the march backwards pushing her bike without activating the accelerator. It is done so intentionally, imagine a downward slope in reverse.
(2) The light in the picture, blue is a feedback on that are pressing the button. Indeed, it can be confusing at first.
(3) If you continue pressing the button, successive beep will sound. For six beeps when the beam is turned off. It is a function that already incorporated ICM1708 version. Many users want to move avoiding power consumption of the low beam when it is day.
Cruise control activation is only performed from 15 km / h. Standing has no effect in the first beep.
Button behavior passing / driving I have not checked. I'll check and consider for next review.
(4) In the debug mode, which is activated by kill schwit + left brake, odometers is also used in the so-called override mode. ICM2016_rv4 use the same way to display data and the two conflict. This is now inevitable. No consequence, unless shown superimposed.

Zeus Thanks again for your great testing.

Aircon

phew...I was worried with the forum offline for a few days that we'd lost this incredible resource! I'm glad it's back.

zeuz

phew...I was worried with the forum offline for a few days that we'd lost this incredible resource! I'm glad it's back.

Unfortunately the reply from R was lost... but I have the original text in the e-mail notification! :D

Great report ZEUZ!
I'm listing your "Not tested" items:

; 30.08.2015. Removed flashes scoreboard beam and cut to change the type of
lamp light.
>>>with LED lamp - CHECK
; 30.08.2015. Now you can change the lamp long / short type without flashing
LED light alerts.
>>> LED lamp - CHECK
; 30.08.2015. Reduced activation time of the CC, while keeping the button
pressed burst.
>>> CHECK.
Pulling the flash button for two beeps refreshes the CC value of the twist
grip. Extremely useful when cruising to quickly change power intesity. With
Prense'ls magic box, very easy to know how many Amps I'm setting the CC.
However turbulence's noise at 90 km/h makes impossible to hear beeps. Hi beam
indicator should indicate the "beep".
; 05.09.2015. Second pulse burst off CC.
>>> CHECK. Very handy.
; 05.09.2015. Stores the value of activation Cruise Control (CC).
>>> CHECK
; 05.09.2015. Accelerates, in the way Cruise Control (CC).
>>> CHECK
; 05.09.2015. When we are in Cruise Control (CC) mode accelerator is released
and returns to the stored value activation Cruise Control (CC).
>>> CHECK - This last 3 features makes the CC very versatile.
; 05.09.2015. Off the high beam burst button pressing. The button stops
emitting bursts of high beam. Avoid glare by activating DC.
>>> CHECK - DC? he means, activating the CC, the control cruise.

; 01/11/2015 flashing indicator low beam, turning on CC.
>>> CHECK - make the indicator of hi beam blink with beeps, please...
; 02/01/2016; Revised sampling frequency of the data in odometer
>>> CHECK - this revision the displayed value is almost 100% stable.
; 02/01/2016; Fixed bug that jump warnings to activate, hi beam + left brake
light
>>> >>> CHECK!!!!! Finally! this annoying bug is gone!!!! Always ride with hi
beam, with that annoying warnings jumping every time I touched the left
brake...
I pursued the maker of DIY1708 to solve this bug for years. He always said it
was impossible to solve the bug. Then I pursued Framuga during rev2 to solve
this problem. He said, like DIY, the way the ICM is coded made impossible to
solve the bug. I Annoyed again Framuga with this bug in rev4. Framuga this
time realized the bug "was possible to solve". Thanks!!!!;-)
; 02/03/2016; Fixed bug flashing warnings on reveverse
>>> CHECK. Indeed, I discovered the bug in beta realease, the vectrix in
reverse was flashing like a discomegasession.
Can't wait testing rev5...

zeuz

(3) If you continue pressing the button, successive beep will sound. For six beeps when the beam is turned off. It is a function that already incorporated ICM1708 version. Many users want to move avoiding power consumption of the low beam when it is day.

I counted 9 beeps before the low beam turned off...

Cruise control activation is only performed from 15 km / h. Standing has no effect in the first beep.

The reason why I have not tested the CC when driving is because I have muffs installed, so each bump makes it touch the brake leavers, causing the CC to deactivate.

By the way, the OJ Pro Hand muffs still let air enter, so the thermic isolation is a fail!

Button behavior passing / driving I have not checked. I'll check and consider for next review.

I also discovered that if you put the low beam / high beam switch in the middle position, it behaves like the passing button...

framuga

Hey Zeus, thanks to recover the contribution of R. Great contribution of R. Many modifications have been made thanks to your help.
Hopefully the next revision for other changes. Now I am working in MC code, from which we can have big changes.
Thank you

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage