Repair of vectrix charger runke EVPS V21 V30 V40. Fault no out.

5 replies [Last post]
Vicens

Locate the diode d109. Check. Model Mur160.
Locate resistor R189. check. Measurement 1.5 ohms 1%.

If any is wrong. change.

We recommend changing the diode d109. By the STTH2R06 model. Is more resistant than Mur160.

Schematic of the charger. Download attachment.

My charger will be damaged. Appears " no out " on the screen. Charging does not start. I hope to fix the charger in the next few days. And add new images.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
heathyoung
Re: Repair of vectrix charger runke EVPS V21 V30 V40. Fault ...

Schematic is not attached... I'm very interested in it.

Vicens

heathyoung wrote:

Schematic is not attached... I'm very interested in it.

I am sorry. There is no scheme.

These days I have been testing the charger.

I changed the resistance and the diode. The average resistance is 100 to 300 omhs. The diode was short-circuited. The resistor serves as a fuse.

Change the resistance and the diode on the wall.

Connect the charged to the motorcycle.

Put the charger to charge and normal operation.

The next day put a load and exit "no out". The charger does not work.

Looking at some components. Mosfet. I can not find any in bad condition.

I can not find the fault.

Vicens

The charger is working again.

The dougas firmware spoils the charger. If the dougas firmware is installed. Change frimware for another. Then check the resistance.

If "no out" appears. then check the resistance. If the resistance gives a wrong value. Change the resistance and the diode. The diode looks okay. But it is short-circuited.

A 1.5 ohms resistor of 1 / 4w in series with the diode can be used. In the space where the diode is placed. So you do not have to put smd resistance. Which is difficult to put. In the space smd resistance has to put a bridge. It is important to install the resistor. The resistance is fuse. When there is a diode fault.

I will put photos tomorrow

R
R's picture

The dougas firmware spoils the charger.

Incredible! This week I experienced same issue. Shortly after installing Dugas firmware, after two charges the EVPS failed with "NO OUT" error.
Please explain in detail your experience, I can't understand why that firmware kills the charger.

Vicens

R wrote:

The dougas firmware spoils the charger.

Incredible! This week I experienced same issue. Shortly after installing Dugas firmware, after two charges the EVPS failed with "NO OUT" error.
Please explain in detail your experience, I can't understand why that firmware kills the charger.

Dougas in a translation failure. I mean dugas.

I have already explained it above.

Locate resistance and diode.

Check resistance. If the resistance is wrong. Change resistance and diode. The diode seems to be fine but it is broken.

A photos of how I have repaired.

In the resistance smd a bridge is put. In the dido the resistance and the diode are set in series.

Another problem I encountered. Some capacitors with the thermo-retractil inflated in the lower part.

After checking All capacitors mark good capacity measurements. All capacitors are spoiled They have lost the electrolyte below. I changed all the capacitors for new ones.

The charger seems to have a design flaw. The metal housing shows high temperature symptoms on top of the two larger transformer. This may be the fault of all capacitors.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike
Reinventing Fire: Bold Business Solutions for the New Energy Era
This is what the END of Gasoline looks like - bumper sticker
The End of Oil: On the Edge of a Perilous New World
The Party's Over: Oil, War and the Fate of Industrial Societies
Transport Revolutions: Moving People and Freight Without Oil

Who's new

• SimonH
  • james Moon
  • tcj
  • vx18650
  • eblade21
Customize This