Zapino Charger

No replies
zapmat

Hi,
I'm back. I just switched on my new Zapino Charger and the switch is now stuck in the on position. Obviously I can unplug it, but I was wondering if this is a common problem.
Next, I can get a string charger to handle the 60 volts. Two questions: It just has positive and negative terminals, do I need to run a ground to the charger for the plug into the Zapino? Also, it has a 5 amp or 10 amp setting, can I run it at 10 amps and reduce the charge time?
Thanks,
zapmat

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

How to Live Well Without Owning a Car Save Money, Breathe Easier, and Get More Mileage Out of Life
V3 Cycle Analyst for Electric Bikes Ebike Display The Cycle Analyst V3 dashboard with speedometer sensor and magnet is a great addition to any Ebike
Build Your Own Electric Vehicle You need this book if you want to build your own EV
High Voltage: The Fast Track to Plug In the Auto Industry A behind-the-scenes look at the robustly competitive race to dominate the market for electric cars.
Bottled Lightning: Superbatteries, Electric Cars, and the New Lithium Economy Essential to understanding the economic importance of lithium batteries

Who's new

• gadGETman89
  • iserverdiscount
  • mcent
  • vwir
  • Monstarr
Customize This