New Top Case Scooter Trunk Introduced Today

No replies
NeoScootersDotCom

Hi Folks, wasn't sure where to place this in that I am a dealer, but we have gotten a number requests for a superior trunk that can be mounted on a wide range of rides. This one looks good Top Case Scooter Trunk

In that it is brand new to the market it's only fair to offer a discount to the folks here who would be early adopters. For the next 30 days use the coupon code visforvoltage when you checkout and I will take 5% off the trunk. Our price includes shipping anywhere in the continental USA.

Good or bad, please put a product review up here, but based on the following note from the distributor it looks like a good product:

"I looked at all the Chinese cases and found them to all be about the same and was just about to order the best one I could find, when I took a trip to Taiwan, and happened upon the brand Coocase. This brand already has representatives in the USA but we are still able to offer it to the scooter dealer community. I think you will feel good about selling this case to your customers. Although it is made in China it's a Western designed and has the following key features."

Regards,

Harvey
Tiger Motion, Inc. DBA Neo Scooters

style="display:block"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-2401070691062219"
data-ad-slot="2079401426"
data-ad-format="auto">

Revenge of the Electric Car The electric car is not only back from the dead, it's inevitable
Free guide to electric car charging extension cords We sometimes need to lengthen the charging cord, and need to know how to do so safely.

Who's new

• LiFePO4 Battery
  • teemumeena
  • carlos1984
  • Francie Cowles
  • evt4000_94566

Customize This