What would you recommend???

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
KIRK
What would you recommend???

I'm new to the whole electric scooter world, But I am thinking on getting either a XB-600 or a XB-700li. What I would like to know is how I can increase the speed on either one of these scooters. I'm not worried about hills, cause where I live there aren't many. I would like to know if there are any swaps from other scooters that will increase my speed. I've read about the mod shunts and so on, but from what I've read this seems to cause more problems in the long run. I would like to be able to just switch out parts to increase speed. Is this Possible? If all possible I would like the scooter to go at least 30mph.. Also which scooter would you recommend? The XB-600 or the XB-700li? Thanx for all your help...

ArcticFox
ArcticFox's picture
Re: What would you recommend???

Have you done your homework on X-Treme?

<table border="0" style="border:1px solid #999999; padding:10px;"><tr><td>
<a href="http://www.BaseStationZero.com">[img]http://visforvoltage.org/files/u419...
[size=1][color=black]www.[/color][color=#337799]BaseStationZero[/color][co

reikiman
reikiman's picture

I would recommend starting your search with one of the larger scooters that have the performance you want. Rather than take a small one and modify, why not buy one that already does what you want?

chas_stevenson
chas_stevenson's picture

I agree with reikiman, The cost of modification very often is much more expensive than just spending more in the first place to get something bigger that can do what you want.

Grandpa Chas S.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage