- All Forums
- EV Racing
- Electric Rides
- Electric Technology
- Community Marketplace
- V Forum
- Recent posts
- My ...
- Sign in
hi all can you help...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Submitted by kevin smith on Sat, 02/20/2010 - 14:54
Hi all .
When i spent some time fixing my vectrix scooter .
the wheel bearing had broke.
Anyhow i had to pull out my old biycle and ride to work and i found it.
Really difficult as it didn't help all the bad weather i had to go through .
i lost 13lbs in two weeks theres the motivation...
So hear it is i need HELP.. i don't / won't give up my vectrix i am willing to cycle two/three days a week
And use the vectrix the other days .
i am willing to spend £1,000 on a electric bicycle but it needs to be ( electric bike ) as to wean myself back to biking..
And with a love of ev's this would be great..
So what i needs is ..
1. light weight bike....
2. needs to i think 250watts motor min this is for british law and road speed max 15 mph .unlees it has a off road switch /20mph??.
3. i am thinking front suspention forks.and for lightness mybe shoke seat post for light ness..
4. i want a distance of aprox 20 miles min milage..
5. i prefer lithium- ion pack first choice. nickel-metal hybrid.2 choice.
6. i would love bionx kit on its own so i can fit it to my bike but carn't find any where .
In england as i like the regen and digital display and all the levels it can do
i probbley would buy a resnobal priced one second hand ..
my bike that i have is a full suspention bike but needs lots changing but but kit would need to be 26" wheel....
7. reasonable geed quality bike / kit and water proof as we actually have rain / lot's over hear.
8. reliabillity . mountain bike type.
Thank you .
hope you can help me looking.??????????????