I now feel that the following represents my understanding of the climate:
1) Global Warming is real, it is caused by man and popped up out of the blue.
2) The Climate naturally cycles on a 100,000 year loop and we are just seeing the natural cycle playing out and man has had no effect.
3) The Climate cycle does exist, but man has added extra energy with the introduction of extra CO2 and we need to freak out because it's going to cause "straight line global warming" when it would normally just switch to cooling.
4) The Climate cycle does exist, and man has added extra energy to the cycle, but the odds are the net result is not all that different than predicatable patterns, but some deviation is expected.
5) I am a Climate denier and don't believe climates ever change.
Please respond with your favorite choice and explain why...