Drop Shipping with X-Treme????

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
robbyt609
Drop Shipping with X-Treme????

Hey everyone, needed some information about drop shipping.

3 weeks ago I built a website and submitted it to x-treme scooters for their "review process" in order to become a drop ship dealer. Their email said it will take "1-3" days for turnaround on apporval of the website.

IT HAS BEEN 3 weeks!!

I have emailed them, created support tickets, and tried to call them. But, I still havent heard anything.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I got the idea because I bought the XB 700 li to help get around campus ( I am a college student).

My goal here was to make a little money on the side, obviously not a lot but I am a full time student so anything would have been great. I just don't understand what the deal is with their dealer process..

Does anyone know any other companies that offer drop shipping? I have google searched enough to know that most of the companies claiming to be legit drop shippers are really just trying to rip you off.

Anyway, I am just hoping for some wisdom from the community, I have no doubt there are other people like me who are just trying to make some money on the side as a hobby.

Thanks guys,

Robby

Spaceangel
Re: Drop Shipping with X-Treme????

I bought some of my eXtreme scooters from CA and Fla. Then I found out they are dropped shipped from some where in Neb or near center of USA. So I order them on the brownish order line on web. Then I got some more from eBay at a better price. They ALL had some problem or a lot of problems. Getting a repair ticket was hard enough. Getting tech help was harder. Out of 6 eXtreme XM series scooters only one is running and maybe two but one was removed from my locked truck so it did work but I have the keys and title but no scoot there. My first XM-3000 is now rusted in the ground and I thought I could use it for parts but nothing worked except one battery a green saver. I did a lot of research and found no matter who I ordered it from, I got it by UPS at Billerica in same crate and same quality. So apparently eXtreme must pay GO or who ever sell um a commission. I got free gas cards and other goodies from seller but same quality or lack there of from when I tried to drive it home from UPS. First bike died 4 miles when I picked it up. Second made it home and controller died later on that month but they thought it was throttle assembly. The two XM-3100 I got I had to put one on the truck and drove the other home and it died and brought it to local dealer because of time constraints and that is where I lost the one on truck. Then the other 600 and 750 broke down because of controller again.
I fixed them and motor gave out next. So percentage wise I lost big time. I paid less for my VX-1 considering it hasn't broke yet.
If any one is going to purchase a scooter and sees the same web pictures and they are from eXtreme web site, they are going to order from eXtreme I think. I was in a hurry the first time. I sanded off the paint and decals because I can't bring myself to say who made the scooters. Some time later I got one XM-3100 working and luckily sold if for a major loss but now as bad as getting the other stolen off of my truck. And that one worked enough to drive it on truck and that was it. DC-DC converters went on all scooters and doing an autopsy on um they all had moisture in them even though it was under floor board. A VX-1 for 7 large vs $3000.00 for something that don't go too fast and breaks down a lot is ridiculous. Go with a VX-1 with no problems vs 6 maid N china things. A little over 11 grand for 6 scooters with one that has maybe a 9 miles range. At least I can fix them now. I understand every single color of wire and where they go. I even have spare converters and use it for powering my radio gear. An XM-3000 with five DC-DC converters one for each radio and lights and what not.
Like I said before I don't understand the way eXtreme sell them via drop shipping. Some one is going to figure it is same corporation or company and get it from main one?

KB1UKU

basarfraz
Messag From Mahboob

Hi guys;

Here is a great information here so it must be keep it such kind of efforts in the future as well.

ba

MikeB
Re: Drop Shipping with X-Treme????

There's quite a few stories around here about how difficult X-Treme can be to work with, both as a reseller and for customers. The biggest issue, as you can probably already see, is that X-Treme doesn't provide much in the way of support. I'd suggest you look for a better company to work with, and look for a role where you're more than just a website.

One of the long-time regulars at V started as a reseller of X-Treme scooters, got frustrated with the whole process, and ended up creating his own company and scooter lineup. You may not want to go that far, but you can probably do better than your current plan.

My electric vehicle: CuMoCo C130 scooter.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage