scooter will not run

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
al7777
al7777's picture
scooter will not run

hi i got a scooter made in china.when i put it up on the rack the throttle works the control panel works and the motor works.so here is the problem i take it off the stand and put it on the ground and it goes back and forward and will not run..any help al

Persona Non-Grata
Re: scooter will not run

Are you saying that the motor is jittering back-and-forth on the spot when there is any weight or resistance on it? Have you tried rolling the bike forward while the throttle is on to see if it needs to be started in the right direction. Most of the control setups (as I understand them) have a special pulse setup for starting, which cuts out once movement occurs, because their continuous methods are good at perpetuating movement but not starting it. Assuming that works, unless you are willing to give your scooter a "Kick Start" whenever you stop then start, you probably need a new controller. If that does not work, you may need a new controller to do anything with it.

With a hammer, a chisle can be made. With a hammer and chistle, files can be made. With hammer, chisle, and file anything else can be made.
Kaishan k500w retired, Merida TEV500 on indefinite sabbatical, currently using a Currie E-zip Trailz.

al7777
al7777's picture
Re: scooter will not run

thank you very much for your replay i have a guy looking at it for me i hope he can fix it al

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage