xb 600 replacement throttle

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
flakey
xb 600 replacement throttle

I bought two xb 600 replacement throttles from two different parts companys they had a red, white and black wire in a plastic clip . the wires from the bike side have a red black and green wire when connected to the new throttles nothing happens The tech support people at both parts co said just reverse the blk and red wire positins on the throttle leads Dtill nothing When I replace the damaged original throttle,[broken plstic part] the throttle works but only at 1/2 speed so i am assuming the problem is in fact in the throttle Any ideas?

Chasbro
Re: xb 600 replacement throttle

My XM-3150 also had red, white, and black wires going to the throttle. The red is 5 volts positive, the black is ground and the white returns the signal (somewhere between 0 and 5 volts). Most replacement throttles I’ve come across have the same red and black wire arrangement but the signal wire is green. You should be able to connect the reds and the blacks and then connect the white and the green together. If that doesn’t work then I’m not sure why. You might want to check the thread on XM-3159 throttle reponse

Charles

flakey
Re: xb 600 replacement throttle

worked like a charm, Thanks

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation