Red 2008 Vectrix with factory new battery for sale, also fairing for silver vectrix and fans assembly for sale

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
HarryS
Red 2008 Vectrix with factory new battery for sale, also fairing for silver vectrix and fans assembly for sale

I had posted a few of these items before. You may remember that I bought a Chevy Volt for my commute and since have barely used my trusted Vectrix. I attached a few photos. I am giving it to a good home swallowing thousands of dollars in loss. I can assist with shipping if needed. I have had excellent luck with www.uship.com
Here are the details. December 2008, 11,800 miles. Not a nick or scrape, never crashed or dropped. Received a brand new battery from GP under warranty not a "pull" from an existing Vectrix. Installed by Matt Hare from Vectrix. Battery works like a charm with the new software. I am reliably getting 35-40 even 42 miles per charge in hilly Birmingham. No dropping bar syndrome, no heating up near the end. Works as it should.
Bike has two windshields, the regular and the taller winter screen which I prefer and shown in pictures. The first person to offer $3200 takes it! Send PM or email me at "s o n t h e i m" "add" bellsouth dot net

The other items for sale are a complete battery enclosure with the two working fans. In case you want to modify your bike or have a bad fan. $100 plus shipping
Also left and right silver fairing in silver, fits any VX-1. with decals still on. The right is essentally new, the left has a couple of really small nicks.$100 plus shipping for the pair.
send me a message if interested in either.
vectrix3.jpg
vectrix1.jpg
vectrix5.JPG
Vectrix-F1.JPG
Vectrix-F2.JPG

ofx210p
Re: Red 2008 Vectrix with factory new battery for sale, also ...

Looks like an awesome deal.

Sorry not in the US which is a shame. However i am interested in the "complete battery enclosure with the two working fans" but i am unsure what parts you are refering to , do you mean all 6 battery trays ?

HarryS

Here are photos of the battery enclosure with the two fans. It is basicallt the entire lid that is under the seat. Tesetd and both fans run as they should.
Vec1.jpg
Vec2.jpg

ofx210p

Ahh i see. Thanks for the photos that clarifies things heaps.

These are not the part(s) i was looking for.
(hmm sounds like a star wars quote)

Thanks anyhow

Cheers

Chris

Questor

I am interested in the silver panels but am in London - UK
Could you get an estimate for shipping here?

HarryS

Quaestor, can you just email me directly, email was in the first post.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage