Need Help with 2008 Zapino in Western North Carolina

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
waltnc
Need Help with 2008 Zapino in Western North Carolina

Hi folks, I sure am glad to find this forum! I have a low-mileage 2008 Zapino that doesn't run due to what the indicator light reports as a throttle malfunction. I've been having a devil of a time finding anyone (including ZapWorld, whose US operation seems to have gone belly-up not long after I bought my scooter, sigh) to help me get it repaired. I bought it out in Durango, Colorado from Baker McKonly, a really great guy who could fix anything but now I'm in Asheville in western North Carolina & have not found anyone local to swap notes with.

Are any of you folks in my general area? I'd love to get together if you have an interest, and I'd also love to find someone fairly local with more experience than me that I could hire to help get my scooter going.

I'm trying to fix it up to sell it, I loved riding the Zapino but the new place just I moved to is not in a scooter-friendly traffic area -- lots of narrow winding mountain roads with fast drivers on blind turns. So I guess I'm also interested to hear if there's folks out there looking to buy a 2008. My apologies and please correct my etiquette if I haven't figured out the structure of this site well enough yet to figure out if there's also a separate place I should talk about looking for a buyer.

Best to you all & look forward to hearing from you soon,

Walt

JGNORTHERN
Re: Need Help with 2008 Zapino in Western North Carolina

Hi,

I use to live in Saluda, NC. I'm now in WA. I am part of our locaWe r leaving. This will be 3 days I will not meet youl and national electrical association. I might suggest that you contact them in NC

However, I should let you know that I have my own motor-scooter business now in WA
I have designed a new motor-scooter that can get up to 80 miles per hour and up to 70-80 mile range with ability to charge at a level 2 station in 30 minutes. Depending on your weight and type of roads you ride. If you are interested, let me know.

Jen
425-270-1351
My website is currently under construction

GREEN EXTREME SCOOTERS
425-270-1351

JGNORTHERN

Sorry, I'm using my iPhone and it seems to misspelling words on its own.
I was saying I'm part of our Settle Electrical Vehicle Association and our National Association.
I don't know what my iPhone meant by meeting you.

GREEN EXTREME SCOOTERS
425-270-1351

JGNORTHERN

Sorry, I'm using my iPhone and it seems to misspelling words on its own.
I was saying I'm part of our Settle Electrical Vehicle Association and our National Association.
I don't know what my iPhone meant by meeting you.

GREEN EXTREME SCOOTERS
425-270-1351

lacalguy

hey there. Jeff in California. Just found this forum but finding it hard to post. Having difficulty with my seat release so thought I'd throw it out there. Do you have any resources or can you assist in posting this?
Many thanks,
Jeff

tyljwt

Hi,
Just bought a used 2007 zapino scooter. Had to replace the batteries. Didn't know it was going to be so difficult and it took longer than I thought. Problem is I have two ground wires *not batt cables) left over. Anyone know where they go??

Thanks
Jim

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage