Custom made headway LiFePO4 battery pack

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
eva-michael
eva-michael's picture
Custom made headway LiFePO4 battery pack

We also provide custom made battery pack for our customers. We will provide solution according to requirement of our clients. Till now, we have offer custom service to many clients of ebike, scooter and motorcycle. The prices are as attrative as other products in our website. If you have other special need in battery pack, please also contact us.

72V100Ah 72V800Ah1.JPGPlease send a email to ev.assemble [at] gmail.com or contact our online server directly.

EVA Battery packs are designed for normal user. It make sure users can use it easily and safety.
The battery pack have protection of battery management system(BMS)

Phicical Protection
Good picical protection must be given to the battery pack on the road
The EVA battery packs are designed with protection concern. It provide a strong protection struture to make sure user can use them under a good product condition.
EVA Battery pack will provide protection below:
1,Protection for Fire-all material are fireproof(include high temperature fireproof tubing)
2,Protection for vibration-cushion package design
3,Protection for crash-three protection struture

rans2155
Re: Custom made headway LiFePO4 battery pack

do you still have this charger?? I've been looking for something like it. what other chargers do you have??

MEroller
MEroller's picture
Re: Custom made headway LiFePO4 battery pack

72V100Ah 72V800Ah1.JPG
The battery pack have protection of battery management system(BMS)
1,Protection for Fire-all material are fireproof(include high temperature fireproof tubing

Oh my, I (sadly) know that BMS, and it was not exactly fireproof - a few of the capacitors exploded on a hot summer day:
hi.protect.JPG
You can see the black gashes in the red potting in the center of the upper row of capacitors. The smell was appaling, and my scooter was out of business for several weeks until it got a proper BMS...
This was with just a "small" 24 cell 40Ah LiFePO4 battery. The one in the pic is 2.5 times more powerful, and all battery current goes through the busbars visible on the two lower PCBs in my pic...

My rides:
2017 Zero S ZF6.5 11kW, erider Thunder 5kW

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage