Europa bike service wiring diagram needed

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Solar Steve
Solar Steve's picture
Europa bike service wiring diagram needed

I have Europa electric bike purchased new 2010, made sometime before that, ultra motor branded. I had to replace a defective key-switch, and that went well, but a wire in the handlebar throttle and light assembly got pinched during final reassembly. Now no throttle response, though all indicators are working and turn-on tones are on. Where can I find the factory service manual or wiring diagrams for the throttle twist-to-controller circuits? I have the test gear, just need the diagrams. Reply stv [at] willey.com

rockyromero
Re: Europa bike service wiring diagram needed

I have a Europa, but no wiring schematics.

Hopefully, someone responds as the vendor probably won't because of their changes.

Solar Steve
Solar Steve's picture
Re: Europa bike service wiring diagram needed

Yes, thanks it is repaired now. I did not get any diagram, but Amp Brothers bike shop had all the parts. They send a kit to swap parts and you return what you don't use. My controller was fine, just the throttle rheostat was open circuit and could not be fixed. It is molded into the grip with embedded spring contacts and about 26 gauge wiring, just a nightmare. But plugging in a new ($80) handgrop control fixed it all. Oh well, at least it is riding again and ready to go on front of the RV for my winter RV rampage to the desert. I also haul on the rear a CurrentMotors scooter that goes up to freeway speeds and up to 40 mile range.

3/2016 Sold the Europa bicycle. I have two smaller e-bikes and a Zero S electric cycle now, with larger windshield than stock, raised handlebars, and luggage. The Zero does everything perfectly.

Solar Steve
Off Grid Photovoltaics
in North Idaho

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage