temp and battery lights constantly flashing. Charging aborts after a few seconds

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stanzeman
temp and battery lights constantly flashing. Charging aborts after a few seconds

Hello

I am posting this message from a charging point by the side of the road. My battery is empty and after connecting the scooter to mains, the usual display thing goes on with the odometer going up and down then CP152 appeaes, the odometer stabilises on 110. After a few swconds,the charge aborts. I tried the charger connectors trick 3 times with no results. The battery and temperature lights are flashing constantly in charging or riding mode. As anyone seen anything like this? Thanks for your help!

martinwinlow
Re: temp and battery lights constantly flashing. Charging ...

Hi Stanzeman,

Not quite sure why VIFV has decided to send us all this post so long after it was originally posted when there has not been any new activity on the thread but.... I would be interested to hear what (if any) solution you came up with? I'm guessing some sort of ground fault issue with the EVSE? Was it a new one? Or perhaps the bats were too hot and some other unusual issue? Anyway, please let us know... and if you can, what type of EVSE was it and where?

Regards, MW.

Regards, Martin Winlow
Isle of Colonsay, Scotland
evalbum.com/2092

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage