Diagnose Software for Li-Vectrix wanted

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Seiermann
Diagnose Software for Li-Vectrix wanted

Hello all,
I´m looking for a Diagnose software-version for the VX 1 Li 3,7kW. The software for the NiMH-version doesn´t function with the Li.
Can anybody help me?
thanks in advance
Seiermann

Meridiaan
Meridiaan's picture
Re: Diagnose Software for Li-Vectrix wanted

Hello all,
I´m looking for a Diagnose software-version for the VX 1 Li 3,7kW. The software for the NiMH-version doesn´t function with the Li.
Can anybody help me?
thanks in advance
Seiermann

Same here, would like to have a copy too. :)

Meridaan
Netherlands

ProEV

And then there were three...I am looking also.

Cliff

www.ProEV.com

R
R's picture

Send me a pm.

Vectrixuwe

Thanks R, now the Vectrix can life for ever. There engough New Tempreture Plates, New Charger, New ICM and New Throttle to sell. Controller can bee repaird. The charger can be charged to 1800 Watt, up to 12 Amperes. When someone need one of this parts then he has send me a PM. The parts are comes direktly from the factory how biuld them up to 2009. All Parts made in Germany. complete Pug&Play. No Pcan to need.
My VX-1 runs with 42 Calb 60 Ah now 14000 km and only from plug to street and back to plug. No more problem with the range, up to 260 km. with normal speed 70 to 110 km/h the range takes up to 160 km. The chance cost 5000€ from NiMh to LiFePo4 and now the VX-1 is a VX-Li++.
Now with the latest Software I can allso repair the Li Modell.
Uwe

Meridiaan
Meridiaan's picture

Thanks R, now the Vectrix can life for ever. There engough New Tempreture Plates, New Charger, New ICM and New Throttle to sell. Controller can bee repaird. The charger can be charged to 1800 Watt, up to 12 Amperes. When someone need one of this parts then he has send me a PM. The parts are comes direktly from the factory how biuld them up to 2009. All Parts made in Germany. complete Pug&Play. No Pcan to need.
My VX-1 runs with 42 Calb 60 Ah now 14000 km and only from plug to street and back to plug. No more problem with the range, up to 260 km. with normal speed 70 to 110 km/h the range takes up to 160 km. The chance cost 5000€ from NiMh to LiFePo4 and now the VX-1 is a VX-Li++.
Now with the latest Software I can allso repair the Li Modell.
Uwe

I always thought that the power consumption of a Vx-1 was at least 0.82 Wh/km at the speed of 100 km/h, so that makes it as shown below:

30Ah 42 Ah 60 Ah
3.8 kWh Li 5.4 kWh Li+ 8.0 kWh(134V)
speed in km/h distance km. distance km. distance km.
70 55-60 85-90 130-135
80 50-55 75-80 115-120
90 45-50 65-70 102-107
100 40-45 60-65 92-97
110 35-40 55-60 84-89

Vectrixuwe

All right.
and at my VX-1 is special about the 42 LiFePo4, two more than normaly. This ist the optimal Voltage for the Controller and Charger. And allso for the Driver. You feel the chance from the first up to the last kilometer. With two persons und motorwayspeed by 90-110 km/h the range was 130 km and full speed up to the last km. See, the computer in the Vectrix is not perfect. it stops the Scooter 20-40 km bevor the maximale range is arrived. Only 1 part of to much Ampere and the scooter Speedlimit goes down. With 42 Zells and a red Lamp at the Balancer you see when it ist to much on ampere for the akku. Now you can use the throttle so much as you can´t see the red light. But the Vectrix computer ist realy good working with a 42 Akku.
42 X 2,8 V = 117,6 V, perfect vor LiFePo4 and the VX-1. But when now only 1 Cell goes under 2,8 V the driver see the red light and he had to go slower. So you can drive the next 40 km. So it is the best you got 42 cells for the chance from NiMh to LiFePo4. Then is the normal Voltage 140 Volt, a cell 3,33 Volt. This is the Voltage when you are unplugged the VX-1 and drive the first 1 ore 2 km.
140 Volt= full joy for a longer time.
And now my VX-1 had 9000 Wh in the body.
Uwe

marsupi
marsupi's picture

Hi everyone,
I'm seeking some advice regarding the upgrade to Li.

I have a 2007 model that was in the hands of the Polish factory technicians and they had started an upgrade to Li when the factory closed down.
I was able to get my scooter back from the dealer but in pieces.
Now I have a runkie charger installed and what looks like a 30ah Li pack in an unknown state of health and all disconnected (with no cabling).
To my delight they also graciously swap my working motor controller for a dead one(with fried motor terminal).

Here's were I need some pointers:
1-How can I get my hands on a new controller? (anyone know who's selling the stock of parts from the Auction?)
2-What versions of the software do I need to make it all work (Diag software + firmware)
3-What modifications to the wiring harness are required if any to integrate the factory Li Pack and how is the factory BMS connected
4-Does anyone have the Li maintenance manuals?
4-For some reason the throttle was also disassembled... does it need recalibration of some sort after reassembly( assuming I have all the parts)

5-If anyone has working controller for sale, I'm also interested (for EU shipping)

Thanks in advance for you help.

Marsu

07 Vectrix, Vego 600 mod.48V 800W, Arcade Alu E-Cycle 24VSachs Hub

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Juli76
  • xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot

Support V is for Voltage