Top case mounting bracket - Vectrix

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
R
R's picture
Top case mounting bracket - Vectrix

I have bought one mounting brackets to VECTRIXPRO.

https://vectrixpro.wordpress.com/

They're very communicative, and their intelligent design overcomes the flaws of the original system. After one month of testing, my rear handler shows no signs of tear anywhere(original system may break the plastic: http://visforvoltage.org/forum/4258-givi-top-case#comment-51561)

1.JPG
2.JPG

I was lucky enough to buy the original cover with the 4 holes before the local Vectrix dealer disappeared.

3.JPG

My handlebar was build in May 2007, there's no hole in preview to fit the mounting system. Hopefully for you newer versions solve this incompatibility, they have the hole.
It is time to DIY!

4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
Diagrams are easy to follow.
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
And Volilà!!!
Superb mounting system!
11.JPG

BLUESTREAK
Re: Top case mounting bracket - Vectrix

Thanks "R" those are nice items,I like the back rest and I like the parking brake setup the best but it costs a lot. I am going to try and fit the rear parking brake that comes on the VX-3 to mine,they are for sale on ebay now.

PJD
PJD's picture
Re: Top case mounting bracket - Vectrix

I’d love to have the parking brake accessory for my hilly city streets (for a non-vectrix scooter), but I am skeptical that it will it hold the brake for the hours needed when it is used for a parking brake. Even with a brake syatem in good condition, I would think that the hydraulic brake pressure leaks down over the order of an hour or so, causing the brake to relax. It seems that a mechanical parking brake is needed, like a car has.

And yes, the price is up there.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76
  • xovacharging

Support V is for Voltage