60v 40ah lithium iron phosphate battery pack for sale

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Piers
60v 40ah lithium iron phosphate battery pack for sale

I have a V power lithium pack for sale. It will fit many scooters, though some will need a little trimming for the fit. The packs are 340mm by 165mm by 140mm. There are two of these and a controller 265mm by 140mm by 45mm, and a charger thrown in. The pack cost me around £1000 with import duties and transport. I am selling for £400.

The pack hasn't been used much about 300 charges and discharges, it is about 4 years old, it is meant to be good for about 3000 cycles until it drops to 80% capacity from new. It will probably outlast the bike it is fitted to. The problem is that I haven't used it for the last couple of years. It was all good but I finally gave up with the electric scooter when the controller electronics pack went. Anyhow I cannot currently test it for ability. Before I stopped using it, it was excellent. Much lighter than the lead acid batteries and in all about doubling the range - whilst maintaining power. The price is low and non-negotiable. Please contact me Piers on 0117 953 5200

yugtcefrep
Re: 60v 40ah lithium iron phosphate battery pack for sale

is there a way you think it can be shipped to Florida, USA?

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07
  • Juli76

Support V is for Voltage