The so-called "Control Cruise" from ICM2016rv4 firmware is not a real control cruise. It only freezes the throttle signal.
However it is interesting:
- the ICM is compatible with all vectrix firmwares.
- Flash button activates control cruise. By pressing flash light again, it deactivates CC.
- Flash light button no longer activates hi beam. Nobody around gets flashed or horned when you activate CC. And no need to brake or Regen to cancel it. It is completely stealth.
- While CC is activated, you can accelerate to increase speed. Pressing flash light for some seconds disables and reenbles CC very quickly, changing intensity of the CC in a glimpse. very handy
- Yellow icon on the dash turns on to indicate that CC is enabled.
- That ICM firmware has many other features, like Warning lights in reverse, display of Ah counter, Temperature of MC, and many other features.
I want to Congratulate Framuga for writting this splendid firmware. It can be downloaded from The Laird Team box.
Here a small video testing the firmware:
The ICM2016rv42realCC is a different firmware version. It partially activates real control cruise from motorcontroller by pressing flash button.
the flash button limits the top speed, then you twist full throttle to fully activate CC.
It will only work if the CC is preactivated inside your motorcontroller. By default it is turned off.
Once activated, you cannot accelerate, you cannot cancel with flash button. In my opinion, the code is primitive and needs refinement, but demands plenty work.